Tooling for Metal Casting
Software and Hardware
- Weber synergy Version 8.0
- 2 seats on HP 735/125
- Synergy is a full featured, fully
integrated CAD/CAM package.
Modules include Advanced
Surface, 3D Gouge Avoidance, 2
1/2 - 5 Axis Machining Turbopost,
Adaptive Design/Drafting and IGES
- Pro-Engineer Advanced Designer
- 1 seat on HP 720/100 workstation
equipped with HP Spaceball
advanced 3D interface device.
- Modules include Pro-Engineer,
Pro-Interface and Pro-Plot.
- Vericut Tool Path Verication Version 3
- 1 seat on Pentium/90 based PC
- Modules include Rev Post II, IGES
Converter, Optipath and Autodiff.
- CADKEY 2D Drafting Version 7
- 1 seat on Pentium/75 based PC
- Cadkey is used for simple 2D
setup sheets and 2D drawings and
- Novell Netware Network Version 3.12
- Networks all computers between
each other and CNC's on shop
Communications and File Transfer Medium
- 4MM HP DAT Tape
- 8MM EXABYTE DAT Tape 1/4 Tape DC 1650 Cartridge
- 1/4 Tape DC 1650 Cartridge
- 3 1/2" Floppy
- 28.8K Baud Modem (414-476-2092)
- Internet Mailbox
- IGES translation to Pro-Engineer or Weber Synergy
via above medium
- Preferred IGES entities "142 & 144
- Preferred File Format "TAR"
For more information send E-mail to
CasTech or call (414) 476-1230.
<Home Page><Our Plant><Equipment><Employees><CAD/CAM>
CasTech, Inc. 6325 West National
Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53214
Phone (414) 476-1230 E-mail